Monday, August 9, 2010

The King Walks In

What happens when the King walks in? I sat in a service full of worship and praise when Love and Peace walked in. He walked in front of me and His precense pressed against my chest. I was in wonderment that my flesh felt His precense, His passing by. He walked in. He came. And I wept with the joy of feeling His company once again. He loves me and to say I love Him would only be putting it in terms which seem to small to comprehend the profoundness. I love Him because He first loved me. How could you not love Him when He comes for YOU and love is all you feel from the one who created you? The King walked in and came for me. The King walked in and loved me. The King walked in and found me. He knew where I was the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment