Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hot Sauce

My anger, always angry, or irritated. Why is that? How am I suppose to nuture this soul, make it strong and open and loving, when all I am is irritated? Help me Lord. I don't want to be angry anymore. I am living in a dessert place where your precense and people are few and far between. I feel misunderstood and rejectd by everyone around me. They don't know the things I see and what they mean. They think me weird. How to be what you made me and not be a social outcast. That is one I don't know yet. I wish I were with people of like mind, but you have me here to inluence those around me. Influence them through me Lord, because I have no influence left. Feed my daughter through me Lord when I feel I have nothing for her. When I feel the rejection and misunderstanding around me takes everything from me, please let Your kingdom come through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment