Friday, March 12, 2010

the piece



Your home should be a haven. Mine doesn't always feel that way right now. It is small and we are crampt in it. There are many projects that need to be addressed and updates and upkeeps that need decided upon. But this amoire is one piece in my home that when I look at I feel a sense of calmness come over me. I love this piece. The first time I saw it - it was love at first sight - and the price was reasonable. It is a large piece, but I have never regretted buying it. Right now it houses all our shoes. A beautiful place that has kept the shoes we walk the day in, and night. And as we keep walking throughout our lives.


Join Emily at http://www.chattingatthesky.com/ for Glimpses of Home linky. Thanks Emily for this thoughtful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment