Thursday, February 4, 2010

grief

Today I am greiving the loss of a friend who died of cancer. I wish I could have seen him one more time to tell him how much he meant to me, how much I appreciated him warring for me, how much I appreciate what he went through to gain the spiritual authority to pray for me and so many others. I would have thanked him for being my friend, for loving me and how I loved him right back. How he was like having a heavy weight champion in my corner all the time. How I use to love to see his eyes light up when he saw me, and how clear his eyes were and full of life, yet how gentle and humble and loving he was. Such a mighty warrior for the Kingdom of God. I feel such an absence in the spirit. An absence in the place where he use to stand.

Go my friend! Go to Jesus! Be FREE!!! I will see you later there.

No comments:

Post a Comment